22 August 2011

Beyond the Veil for Faith

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." Hebrews 11: 6

Thoughts: Faith is talked about so often that it can sometimes become redundant. Lately I have been thinking, how many of us take faith and run with it? I have guilty of living in "surface faith" instead of living in faith. Surface faith is when you trust God in small things but you fail to go deeper and exercise real faith in God, limiting Him. To combat this I have found that going beyond the veil allows me to place my complete faith in God. Beyond the veil is when I close everything and everybody out and concentrate on worshiping God with the only objective is getting to know Him better. When we know God for who is and allow Him to be our everything, walking by faith is easier. It will never stop being an issue because we are human, however, the more we seek God, the stronger our faith will be.


Prayer: God, thank you for being faithful to us and allowing us to come beyond the veil into your presence. Lord I ask that you continue to strengthen my faith in you no matter how uncomfortable I am. I ask that you touch the lives of my earthly family and heavenly family and help them put their faith in you. Thank you God for always being there for me and allowing me to seek your face. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment